In this episode, Mike and Shawn talk about Bill behind his back, the 4th of July, McKee extending the State of Emergency, Some of the crazy legislation passed by the General Assembly, and a couple of vetos made by the Governor.
- Opportunity Zones Offer Few Benefits to Low-income Communities on
- Bills Introduced to Limit Government Spying. on
- RILR EP19 – Rhodeworks Debacle, Oppressive Environmental regulations, 2A legislation and Rally. on
- RILR EP1 – RI Midterm Election Wrap Up on
- Incivility and Conflict: The Root Causes Everyone’s Missing on