In this episode, Mike talks about how legislators in the RI general assembly are trying to crash the charter school system. This leads to a passionate debate between Mike, Bill, and Shawn on the Libertarian stance on government education. Bill Talks about the LPRI and its relationship with LP National. Shawn goes over the 13.1 BILLION dollar state budget.
- Opportunity Zones Offer Few Benefits to Low-income Communities on
- Bills Introduced to Limit Government Spying. on
- RILR EP19 – Rhodeworks Debacle, Oppressive Environmental regulations, 2A legislation and Rally. on
- RILR EP1 – RI Midterm Election Wrap Up on
- Incivility and Conflict: The Root Causes Everyone’s Missing on