Governor Lincoln Chafee hands a pen to Rep. Carnevale as the House sponsor of legislation which creates the Route I-195 Redevelopment District Commission. Also attending the ceremonial bill signing on August 1, 2011, at Brown University are, from left, Providence Mayor Angel Taveras, Senate President Teresa Paiva Weed, Senate Majority Leader Dominick Ruggerio, and House Speaker Gordon Fox.
- Opportunity Zones Offer Few Benefits to Low-income Communities on
- Bills Introduced to Limit Government Spying. on
- RILR EP19 – Rhodeworks Debacle, Oppressive Environmental regulations, 2A legislation and Rally. on
- RILR EP1 – RI Midterm Election Wrap Up on
- Incivility and Conflict: The Root Causes Everyone’s Missing on